I made an ATC and used the ingredients as follows:
The letter M - a wooden scrabble tile
The colours - well, they're all in there somewhere
Stamped flowers - I rubber stamped two flowers onto aluminium, embossed and painted them
Gesso on the background - this was the most difficult part, or the least successful anyway. I rubber stamped some stitches down the left hand side with Gesso instead of ink. I think they are just about visible!
Rubber - that was a bit tricky too, but I ended up using part of a rubber band as a belt around the waist of the mannequin. Luckily it was a dark pink colour so I didn't need to do anything else to it.
This was a fun challenge and I like how the ATC finished up.