Pages

Friday 11 December 2009

Christmas Tag - Day 7


I've not been keeping up with making the tags, but have finished this one and have the next three under way. 

To see Tim Holtz's one look here.  Now if you want a laugh have a look at my one!  I didn't have his gorgeous Santa stamp so instead used the only Santa one I own which was of his suit, minus his body!

I wasn't at all pleased with my tag at first but it is growing on me now.  I like the background, and the masking technique worked a treat - although I didn't have any of the new acetate masking sheets so used the good old post it note instead.  I particularly like the flourish stamped with gold acrylic paint which resists the distress ink.  I'd like to use this technique again, but probably won't remember how to do it - memory like a sieve!

Now off to finish the next one....

No comments: