Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


Thank you Pattie for this award - speech, speech - no, I don't think so - lol !

The award rules are:

1. Thank the person who gave this to you.

2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.

3. Link the person who nominated you.

4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.

5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'

6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate

7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.

Here's my 7 things - of course my family and close friends will know some of these but chances are if you're reading this you won't - but if you manage to read all the way through to the end, then you will!!

  1. The first time I ever saw a rainbow was when I was 11 years old in a first floor classroom at school and I've been enchanted by them ever since.  Even today, whenever the sun shines after it has been raining and the sky is that certain dark shade of grey, I run to the window looking for that magical sight!
  2. My maternal grandfather used to be an amateur boxer.
  3. Sherry is an abbreviation for my real christian name.
  4. I still don't know my right from my left and have to rely on a little bump on the middle finger of my right hand to prompt me! (.. or is my left hand)
  5. My teen pop idols were Donny Osmond and David Cassidy.
  6. Idols now are Celine Dion and Leonard Cohen (to name a couple)
  7. I used to work part time in a library after school and my favourite thing was date stamping outgoing books - funny that I should like rubber stamping so much now!
I now need to nominate seven blogs but think I'll need a bit of time to decide that one.

Thanks again Pattie my friend x

6 comments:

Kim Newberg Imagesbykim said...

Hee hee Donny and David? You must be my twin sister from the 70's LOL

I had posters of both on my wall! It was pure Puppy Love and I will Cherish it for ever!

:0

kim

Nicks said...

LOL I don't know my left and right either

Anonymous said...

Oh Sherry my idols were the same two gorgeous fellas and i read the jackie mag every week did you ?
hugs June xxxxxxx

Bel said...

Way to go Sherry on your blog award. Sorry I have not been around much life is hectic at the moment, I sure have missed out on seeing some amazing work on your blog. Your paper dolls are the best I have seen, you are very clever. I love rainbows too and how cool to have a grandpa who was a boxer, there must have been some great stories. Take care Sherry. Belinda xxxx
p.s would love to know your real christian name ?

Deborah said...

Congrats on your blog award, Sherry. I love Leonard Cohen too!

Unknown said...

nice to share and we share two things rainbows still blow me away...hope not to kansas..and celine dion i love her and could listen to her all day every day....hugs sassyxxx