Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Look What I Got!!!


Yesterday I received, all the way from Canada a packet of 10 assorted charms for the 'Lucky Charm' swap organised by Kim on her group Paper Digital Art and Imagesbykim.

Within our packets Kim included some extra goodies including some old sheet music, book text and beautiful vintage images.

All the charms are different - and so lovely! If you look closely at the picture or click on it you may be able to spot them all.

Kim maybe organising some more swaps in the future - I do hope so as I enjoyed making my charms (altered mah jongg tiles) but more to the point receiving all the returns!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Isn't that fantastic!

Maureen said...

Now that had to be better than an Easter egg?

Pattie said...

WOW Sherry didnt you do well ! all the pretty things we love.....