Pages

Sunday 29 March 2009

Easter Bunnies


Using the template for this month's MAD MAMMA swap I made two more jointed paper bunny dolls which I shall give to my niece and nephew at Easter.

They were both covered with white felt and highlighted with some pink chalk and their features drawn in with a Sharpie pen (plus a little Stickles highlight on the eye lids). Their clothes are made from fabric scraps and the limbs attached with an assortment of brads.

I just need to buy some Easter eggs now to go with them!

3 comments:

Pattie said...

Oh what a lovely idea Sherry,they are so cute,still havent done mine,I dont think i will now just cant get into it ...yours are brilliant !

Bel said...

Hi Sherry I adore your bunnies, I haven't had the chance to make any more dolls for Mad mammas but hope I can join back in with next months. You have reminded me that easter bunny hasn't finished shopping for my girls yet, I must hop into to gear. Belinda

CAROL said...

These are great Sherry, I never get the time to do anything for MAD MAMMAS swaps, takes me all my time to do MAMMAS Monday Challenge....lol