Pages

Saturday 28 February 2009

More Bird Journals





I've completed a further three pages of these bird journals. These ones are for Sheila (theme: birds and associated stuff, colours browns, gold and cream); Maureen (theme: Birds/flowers vintage style, colours pastels pinks, green etc) and Wendy (theme: Birds, nests, eggs, butterflies, colours blues and green).

I started off with a scrapbook paper for each front and inking, rubber stamping with versamark and mica powders for each back. They were then embellished with printed images, text and other bits and pieces - and the beaded legs of course!

I hope the receipients will like their pages - I think once they're all bound together with the other 5 pages from other members of the swap, they're all going to look great.

Just my page left to do now.

A reminder - you can find the template and an instructional video here.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Oooh - you have been busy!!! They are gorgeous though, all these little birds. They will look lovely bound together with the others.Well worth all the time and effort

Sian said...

Oooh! I love all your birds. They're great!