Pages

Tuesday 7 October 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Just for a bit of fun John from his Artyfax blog has 'tagged' me so I need to list here six random things about myself.

So, here goes:

1. I can juggle with 3 oranges all at once

2. I love Spongebob Squarepants (....he lives in a pineapple under the sea)!

3. I think I must be the world's worst worrier

4. My favourite snack is salt and vinegar flavoured pringles

5. I am the oldest of three children (although we're all grown up now!)

6. My husband proposed to me in the middle of Tower Bridge in the snow on Valentine's Day a few years ago now. He stood on the south side of the crack in the middle of the bridge (as he's from south London), and made me stand on the north side (coz I'm a cockney girl!!). He did go down on one knee but got his trousers all wet from the snow! How romantic - lol.

The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

The six people I have tagged are:

1. Cindy from 'Plant's List'
2. Sian from 'Bits and Pieces'
3. Ange 'Agnes The Red'
4. Dee from 'Dee's Dabblings'
5. Hannele from 'Hane's House of Cards'
6. Katherine from Katherine's Dabblings

Have fun, and I look forward to finding out a little more about each of you!

4 comments:

Poldark-Finland said...

Sherry!

Thank you so much for sendind this to me too...It was nice to read these things about you- I love that part six, proposal- LOL !!!!
Hugs from
Hane

Dee said...

Thanks Sherry. Will have to think about this!lol

Dee x

John Dyhouse said...

salt and vinegar - yeuk!
John

MARGARET FIELD said...

oh how romantic, Sherry. love love the thought of it.

Whenever we went over Tower Bridge we used to stand with one foot either side of the crack, and make a wish, but this is sooooooooo muchbetter